Tired of Tomb Raider‘s current crop of multiplayer maps? Well then why not download the game’s newest map pack to spice things up a little.
The 1939 map pack is out now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC and contains two new maps–Dogfight and Forest Meadow. The publisher also announced that the previously Xbox 360 exclusive Caves and Cliffs DLC will be available for PlayStation 3 and PC mid-April.
If all this wasn’t already enough, Square Enix also revealed that the Shipwrecked multiplayer map pack will be available on all three platforms in early May. A full rundown of the maps can be found below:
1939 Multiplayer Map Pack
- Dogfight: Dating back to the World War II experiments conducted on the island, this bunker is a deadly maze of brick and mortar that could easily become a tomb.
- Forest Meadow: This forest meadow is a hunting ground, filled with open spaces that can be advantageous and dangerous at the same time. Who is the hunter and who is the hunted?
Shipwrecked Multiplayer Map Pack
- Lost Fleet: A massive beached ship serves as a dangerous battleground filled with twists, turns, and traps.
- Himiko’s Cradle: Danger lurks around every corner in this mountain top shrine. The area is sacred to the scavengers and will be your final resting place if you are not careful.
Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack
- Scavenger Caverns: A massive network of caves used by the scavengers as a prison area.
- Cliff Shantytown: This settlement was built high in the island cliffs. Its many layers hide some of the deadliest traps on the island.
- The Burning Village: A fire has erupted in an abandoned Japanese village. The burning buildings offer multiple ways to escape your enemies, but enter them at your own peril.