Posted on March 11, 2013 AT 04:30am
Tomb Raider has secured the number one spot in the U.K. all formats chart after an impressive first week of sales which saw it claim the biggest launch of 2013 so far.
The previous best seller of 2013 was Aliens: Colonial Marines which Tomb Raider managed to outsell two to one, according to retail monitor Chart Track. SimCity, which has been plagued with launch problems, claimed the number two spot. The full chart is below:
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- SimCity (EA)
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (Namco)
- The Sims 3: University Life (EA)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.