Posted on March 11, 2013 AT 06:40am
Square Enix has released a new patch for Tomb Raider on Steam which should improve the game’s overall performance following some issues at launch.
The patch introduces a number of fixes and tweaks, including improvements to TressFX hair rendering, making Lara’s hair behave in a more realistic way–one hell of an important fix. The full patch notes are below:
- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.
Today the game managed to claim the number one spot in the U.K. all formats chart and the biggest launch of 2013.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.