Posted on October 14, 2011 AT 08:46am
THE BUZZ: Some users who have been enjoying Forza 4 have experienced a bug bringing up an error message stating their save file is corrupt. Since deleting the file would kill all your progress, Turn 10 has offered a workaround to the problem.
The bug occurs when trying to save tunes, replays, paints or photos, with a message pops up saying, “Your save file is corrupt. Please delete it from the Xbox Dashboard and create a new one.” Turn 10 recommended the following fix until a patch can be created:
- Go to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Move to My Xbox then scroll to the right and select “System Settings”.
- From inside System Settings select “Memory” then select the location where your game saves are located (for most people this will be on the hard drive).
- Scroll down the list until you find Forza Motorsport 4.
- From inside the Forza Motorsport 4 memory saves, you want to select the file that was corrupted. In most cases the file you are looking for will say “Corrupted” and have “!” next to it.
This should remove the corrupted data and allow you to continue without losing any progress.
EGM’s TAKE: It’s not a major bug, and isn’t game breaking, but expect Turn 10 to patch this as quickly as possible.
Have you encountered the bug? Please comment below.
Source: Forza Forum
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.