Twitch has released the list of exhibitors that will be showing up to the streaming service’s first ever convention, TwitchCon 2015, later this year.
Notable names include Blizzard, bringing a playable demo of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void along with new announcements, Capcom with hands-on with Street Fighter V, and the PC manufacturer Corsair, who’ll be announcing an exclusive new game partner. Check out the full list below:
- ArenaNet – As a sponsor of TwitchCon 2015, ArenaNet will go on the air with Guild Wars 2 Twitch streamers. More information on the upcoming Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is expected.
- Wargaming.net – Wargaming.net is also a sponsor of TwitchCon 2015 and will be showing off World of Warships, the naval MMO that essentially takes the combat of World of Tanks into the high seas.
- Blizzard – Not only will StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void be playable, the publisher will also reveal new content for the game, just weeks prior to BlizzCon.
- Capcom – This will be another opportunity to go hands-on with Street Fighter V. The Capcom Pro Tour will also be present, so people on-hand will witness the next major competitive tournament for Ultra Street Fighter IV.
- Deep Silver – Deep Silver will have playable copies of Mighty No. 9. They’ll also be recruiting Twitch broadcasters to help out with early access looks at their games.
- Daybreak Games – The latest build for H1Z1 will be present on Saturday at 10:30AM.
- Devolver Digital – New builds for Enter the Gungeon, Broforce, and Noct will be available on the show floor.
- Corsair – The PC manufacturer will have an entire product line to show off, but more interestingly, will also announce an exclusive new game partner.
- Alienware – The Alienware truck will be on-site with fully playable Alienware Steam Machines.
Twitchcon is scheduled for September 25-26 at the Moscone Center West in San Francisco, CA. Check out the TwitchCon website for more details.