Square Enix has revealed two new costumes for Lighting in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, the first is a pre-order bonus and the second is a bonus from the official soundtrack.
The Vajra Bodhisattva costume, weapon, and shield, is being offered as a pre-order bonus by HMV and Lawson. The second costume, weapon, and shield set, Fushikaden, is being offered as a bonus with first-run copies of the official soundtrack.
- Vajra Bodhisattva (Costume) – The armor of a wise ruler who honored the heavens and loved his nation, and stuck to the ways of benevolence in a world of wars.
- Treasury Palace (Weapon) – Forged as a prayer to the Gods, it was once the cross-shaped lance of a ferocious monk unparalleled in spearmanship.
- Warrior’s Return (Shield) – A robust shield covered with a rivet of steel, it is said that it could deflect even a knight’s assault.
- Fushikaden (Costume) – Fighting as though in a graceful dance, the flowers of a turbulent time fly as you battle in a noble woman’s armor.
- Direct Heart Shadow (Weapon) – Standing to face the invaders, protect the nation to the end with the sword of a noble woman.
- Charming Folding Screen (Shield) – Like an ancient song composed of a dream-like spectacle, this is a brilliant shield.