Over the weekend, many For Honor players were unable to access the game’s servers due to a global Ubisoft outage, but the publisher wants to make it up to players with some compensation.
All players who played For Honor between February 13th and February 26th at 2 a.m. ET will be given three days of Champion Status this weekend (March 3rd-5th) as an apology. Champion Status grants the following benefits:
- More Salvage from dismantling Gear
- More end-match Loot
- +25% XP Boost
- 3 Exclusive Champion Emblems
- An Exclusive Champion Icon next to your name
- +10% XP Boost for all players on your team
- Champion Statuses stack (i.e.: if you bought the Season Pass, you will get 3 extra days)
As well as this, this weekend there will be a special community order running that will grant double the steel usually offered.
Later today, Ubisoft plans to release a new update for For Honor that makes changes to Guardbreak and balances several heroes.