Posted on August 4, 2011 AT 09:03am
Ubisoft has today revealed what games they will be bringing to Gamescom 2011 in a couple of weeks time and by the looks of it they are going to be very busy.
All of the titles that will be on show will be available even in hand-on versions or hands-off presentations.
Ubisoft will also be hosting a roundtable discussion titled “Is Online Gaming Changing How We Create?” which will be open to the press, Ubisoft partners and trade visitors.
- ANNO 2070
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Driver San Francisco
- Far Cry 3
- From Dust
- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Rayman Origins
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier
- The Black Eyed Peas Experience
- Just Dance 3
- Rabbids: Alive and Kicking
- The Settlers Online
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online
- TrackMania 2 Canyon will be featured in the Electronic Sports League’s booth Hall 9, A061-C0
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.