Posted on July 6, 2011 AT 02:58am
The newest update for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta is now live taking it up to version 1.02.
The beta is now heading into week 2 and as a result a couple of new game modes have been added.
You can check out the patch notes below.
- Last place team in Three Team Deathmatch now gets placed into Observer Mode in Sudden Death
- Disabled the accumulation of medals to stack Medal Kickback
activations. Now, if your Medal Kickback is waiting to be activated, you
cannot earn more medals that count towards your Medal Kickback counter
until you have activated your current Medal Kickback. Players will still
be awarded medals
- Disabled the activation of a Power Play after 40 kills have been reached in Team Deathmatch
- Increase the minimum time between Power Plays activating from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
- Made updates to reduce the long Matchmaking wait times some players were experiencing
- Fixed an issue where some in-game objects would not be able to be picked up by players
- Fixed an issue where the idol in Plunder would not reset properly.
The Plunder idol will now reset to one of the specified idol spawn
- Fixed an issue in which the team with the least amount of kills
could potentially win in Sudden Death even if they finished the game
with less kills than the first place team
- Fixed issue with the game timer hitting 0:00 in Co-op Hunter and the match not ending properly
- Fixed instances where some players would take damage through the shield in Co-op matches
- Fixed issues which caused some players to experience trouble connecting to Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where some PS3 consoles would hard reset under certain circumstances
- Added support for early generation HDTV sets that do not support 720p by enabling 1080i upscaling
- Change Found Player notification to reflect the actual player ID in the Matchmaking screen after having completed a match
- Reduce the waiting time before the vote count down after a match from 30 seconds to 15 seconds
- Added an option in the Display menu for disabling Uncharted TV
- Sound from Uncharted TV now plays through TV output instead of the headset
- Enabled Facebook functionality that was temporarily disabled.
Players can now use their PS3 linked Facebook accounts to view the
online status of their Facebook friends, send invites, and join parties
- Invite notification now appears in the Multiplayer Lobby. Notification will appear as a red asterix in the Invites tab.
- Added an icon in the upper right corner of the screen to indicate
that your buddy wants to High Five. Only appears when you and your buddy
have created a buddy kill situation and the blue buddy kill icon
appears on your screen.
- New font for in-game text and menus
- Added additional data tracking to aid analysis of matches, player behavior, and other technical information by Naughty Dog
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.