The Uncharted 3 beta is now in its second week and as a result there a few changes happening.
Two new game modes are being added to the mix with Team Objective and Co-Op Hunter as well as a few gameplay tweaks and updates.
Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Team Objective, Hardcore, Co-op Hunter
The following updates have been made;
Relevant minor updates prior to 1.01
– Temporarily removed Plunder gametype from matchmaking
– Added in Free For All to replace Plunder
– Temporarily disabled Facebook integration
– Removed Yemen from map rotation in Free For All. Yemen will return during its regularly scheduled week.
– Temporarily removed Cursed from Power Play rotation.
– Fixed issue where a crash would occur when backing out of multiplayer.
– Fixed frequent slowing of framerate that could lead to the Beta freezing.
– Fixed a crash involving Emblems.
The Uncharted 3 beta is now available to everyone on the PlayStation Store.