THE BUZZ: Sony and Naughty Dog have announced the Game of the Year Edition of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
The platform holder also announced that the lifetime sales for the Uncharted franchise stood at 17,320,000 as of April 13 2012.
The GOTY Edition will feature every piece of DLC released since the game’s launch. No release date or price was announced. You can check out the full list of DLC below:
Classic Skins Packs 1 – 3
- A huge total of 25 skins for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience including fan favourites such as Nathan Drake as he appears in the original Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, or Winter Drake as he appears in Tibet during Uncharted 2: Among Thieves; even minor characters such as Cameraman Jeff make an appearance
Multiplayer Accessory Pack
- Allows players to play skinned as a Capture Trooper from another PS3 exclusive, Killzone 3. Also includes the ISA and Helghast helmets accessories
Flashback Map Packs 1 and 2
- Includes eight maps that bring reworked, dynamically improved environments from Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves into the multiplayer of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
Drake’s Deception Map Pack
- Four new multiplayer maps – The Graveyard, Old Quarter, London Streets, and Oasis – each incorporating its own dynamic events
Fort Co-Op Adventure
- Additional content for the co-op adventure online game mode, Fort takes players on a journey through the fortress first seen in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune to seek out Nathan Drake
Co-Op Shade Survival
- Take on wave after wave of some of the toughest enemies from the Uncharted series, the fiery Djinn. This co-op game mode provides a good multiplayer challenge that rewards quite handsomely.
Doughnut Skin Pack
- If you’ve ever wondered what Sully would look like if he really let himself go, this is the skin pack for you. Five characters from the franchise are depicted in larger-than-life form…
Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2
- Tired of playing as Nate? Unnamed henchmen and hired goons more your thing? This is what you’ve been waiting for. Play as 14 minor antagonists from Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
EGM’s TAKE: If you’re yet to play this epic adventure then this gives you the perfect opportunity to do so. Not only do you get the amazing cinematic experience of the story, but also all the extra DLC released for the game’s multiplayer component including new maps, characters and even a new game mode. There’s plenty of value for your money with this one.