Wargaming.net has released update 1.1 for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, which adds a new map, five British tanks, and tank Crews.
Update 1.1 adds the Crews feature to the game, which allows players to recruit partially-or fully-trained crew members when they acquire a new tank. “By assigning new skills and perks to these crews, you can improve the combat effectiveness of your tank,” the developer explains. “Crews can be customized to fit your play style by selecting the perks and skils that appeal to your battle technique.”
Also, five new British medium tanks have been added to the game:
- Cromwell: a tier VI tank bent on destruction.
- Comet: at tier VII, a force to be reckoned with.
- Centurion I: weighing in at tier VIII, this tank is a blast!
- Centurion 7/1: tier IX, all teeth.
- FV4202: at tier X, this tank is terrifying to the enemy!
Finally, update 1.1 adds the Himmelsdorf map to the game. “With its winding streets and imposing buildings, the battlefield on Himmelsdorf is a dangerous one. Race to control the eastern hill before the enemy does, or go head-to-head in the courtyard to propel your team to victory. Featuring long, narrow train tracks to the west, you will need to be on the lookout for snipers.”