Fusible reports that on January 10, Warner Bros. registered fifteen Batman-related domains that look a great deal like Batman game names. Rocksteady Batman game names.
Here’s the full list:
- arkhamuniverse.com (Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkahmuniverse.com (Batman Arkham Universe)
- batmanarkhamarises.com (Batman Arkham Arises)
- batmanarkhambegins.com (Batman Arkham Begins)
- batmanarkhamdarkknight.com (Batman Arkham Dark Knight)
- batmanarkhamknight.com (Batman Arkham Knight)
- batmanarkhamlegend.com (Batman Arkham Legend)
- batmanarkhamlegends.com (Batman Arkham Legends)
- batmanarkhamnight.com (Batman Arkham Night)
- batmanarkhamorigins.com (Batman Arkham Origins)
- batmanarkhamstories.com (Batman Arkham Stories)
- darkknightarkham.com (Dark Knight Arkham)
- dcarkhamuniverse.com (DC Arkham Universe)
- dcarkhamverse.com (DC Arkhamverse)
- thearkhamuniverse.com (The Arkham Universe)
Last summer, Variety reported Rocksteady’s next Batman game would be a “highly stylized” prequel and feature other Justice League members, such as Flash, Supes, that Wonderful Woman, and Green Light Space Cop. Looking at some of these domain names, it isn’t hard to imagine that one of them might wind up the name of Rocksteady’s next game. Another possibility is that Warner Bros. is gearing up for the inevitable post-Nolan Batman film. But again—looking at these names, I feel pretty confident they were registered with videogames in mind.
Arkham Arkham Arkham Batman Arkham. oH nO, bRaIn. iS bRoKeN!