Saber Interactive’s player-versus-zombie-game World War Z will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC from April 16th, 2019, publisher Focus Home Interactive has announced.
As revealed last week, alongside the game’s PvE offerings, World War Z features a number of Player vs. Player vs. Zombie modes, including Scavenge Raid, Vaccine Hunt, Swarm Deathmatch, Swarm Domination, and King of the Hill. Find out more about each of these modes, courtesy of Saber Interactive, below:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
The game was officially announced in 2017 sees players completing missions as one of six distinct classes across various locations around the world, including New York, Moscow, and Jerusalem.
Players who preorder the game on any platform will receive the Lobo Weapon Pack. This DLC pack includes golden skins for the ARK-103 assault rifle, Keris V10 SMG, and 1911 Protector, as well as the Lobo melee weapon, which is described as “a dual-bladed spade perfect for making mincemeat of the undead.”