Update 1.05 is now available to download for WWE 2K18 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 alongside the new NXT Generation pack DLC.
The update balances the AI, adjusts the damage display for submission moves, and fixes a number of bugs, including the Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash and Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches. Read the full patch notes below:
- General MyCareer fixes
- Balanced the AI’s pin escape probabilities
- Balanced the frequency in which AI Superstars utilize the Drag mechanic
- Adjusted the Damage display for Submission moves. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb
- Fixed an issue where AI incorrectly referenced “Grapple” reversal rates for Finishers if the Finisher was preceded by an automated reposition
- Fixed Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash
- Fixed Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in.
- Fixed Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches.
- Various adjustments to in-game animations to prevent warping
As mentioned above, players can also now pick up the NXT Generation Pack $9.99, or as a free download for season pass holders. This new DLC adds current and former NXT Superstars Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan, and Ruby Riot to the game’s roster.
WWE 2K18 is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.