Posted on December 2, 2013 AT 07:04am
The Xbox Games Store’s Cyber Monday sale is now live, offering discounts on several titles including Dark Souls, The Witcher 2, and Red Dead Redemption. The sale will only last until the end of the day, so don’t hang around if you want to grab a bargain.
The games included in today’s sale are:
- Far Cry Blood Dragon – $3.74 (75 percent off)
- Red Dead Redemption - $7.49 (75 percent off)
- The Witcher 2 - $7.49 (75 percent off)
- Dark Souls - $4.99 (75 percent off)
- BattleBlock Theater - $4.94 (67 percent off)
- Rayman Origins - $9.99 (50 percent off)
- L.A. Noire - $7.49 (75 percent off)
- Fast and Furious: Showdown - $9.99 (75 percent off)
- Men in Black: Alien Crisis - $9.99 (75 percent off)
Today is also the final day to take advantage of the Xbox Games Store’s Black Friday sale. You can find a rundown of all the deals here.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.