Nintendo has released a new trailer for New Super Luigi U which explains the differences between the DLC and the original New Super Mario U.
New Super Luigi U redesigns all 82 of the original game’s stages and places a 100 second time limit on each. Luigi can jump higher and farther than Mario and slide a greater distance. The DLC will be available from the eShop from tomorrow, June 20, and a standalone retail release is set for July 26 in Europe and August 25 in North America.
You can check out a feature list and the trailer below:
- Take control of Luigi in his first starring role in a platform adventure
- Level-up your New Super Mario Bros. U experience with more than 80 new courses
- High replayability and satisfaction from mastering each course
- Play with distinct Luigi physics, including his unique slide and gratifying higher and longer jumps
- No time to waste as each course begins with only 100 seconds
- For the first time, play as Nabbit, invincible to enemies and obstacles
- Share triumphs with the community via the Miiverse feature (broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com)
- Play using a Wii Remote controller, the Wii U GamePad controller, or a Wii U Pro Controller