Fresh off the back of the game’s official announcement yesterday, Sony and Naughty Dog have released the first trailer for The Last of Us Remastered.
Sadly, the trailer only contains around 15 seconds of actual game footage, but at least it’s a start. The remastered version of the PlayStation 3 hit will feature upgraded 1080p graphics, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, and other gameplay tweaks. The Last of Us Remastered will also be bundled with the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and The Last of Us: Left Behind.
Players who pre-order from participating retailers will receive the following bonuses:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Pre-order from the PlayStation Store and you will also get:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
The Last of Us Remastered is set to release this summer exclusively on PlayStation 4.