Posted on January 28, 2012 AT 12:03pm
THE BUZZ: Historically, January is a very slow month for the gaming industry. After the last holiday push, gamers are busy playing the games they got for Christmas, and developers are taking much needed personal time to prove to their families that they are, in fact, alive. Well, guess what, January is almost over and new big name games (and DLC for older big name games) are beginning to trickle out. This week, we’ll see a sequel to a story that never seems to end, an escort mission taken to its most extreme, a brawler with a penchant for dramatics, and a puzzle game that is sure to have you running for the john.
- Command Ops: Highway to the Reich (PC) – January 31
- Dead Island: Ryder White DLC (PS3, Xbox 360, PC) – January 31
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3, Xbox 360) – January 31
- Neverdead (Ps3, Xbox 360) – January 31
- Puddle (PSN) – January 31
- Soul Calibur V (PS3, Xbox 360) – January 31
- WWE 12: Legends and Superstars Pack (PS3, Xbox 360) – January 31
- Country Dance: Special Edition (Wii) – February 1
- Happy Action Theater (XBLA) – February 1
- Iron Brigade: Rise of the Martian Bear DLC (Xbox 360) – February 1
- Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword (3DS) – February 2
EGM’s TAKE: Can you hear that? That’s the cha-ching of cash registers. With more and more publishers getting scared off of the holiday rush, we’re seeing better and better games make it into January and February. All this before March when Mass Effect 3 hits and ends your social life. Let’s be serious though, we don’t mind one bit.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.