Posted on August 20, 2012 AT 11:19am
Does Diablo 3 need a shot in the arm? Blizzard thinks so, according to the Official Diablo 3 blog, and aim to release the Paragon system, that makes your experience you earn past level 60 contribute to Paragon levels, that can add to your stats in various ways, as well as some cosmetic additions. Here’s the information they released:
- After you hit level 60, any further experience you earn from killing monsters will begin to count toward Paragon levels
- There are 100 Paragon levels
- Every Paragon level will reward you with:
- Core stats such as Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Vitality in amounts similar to what you’d gain from a normal level
- 3% Magic Find and 3% Gold Find
- In addition, a distinctive increasingly-impressive border will surround your character portrait in the in-game party frame to denote your Paragon progression, with a new frame earned after every ten levels. Your Paragon level will also be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.