Posted on December 12, 2012 AT 02:09pm
Jagex has launched their newest game, Ace of Spades. 500,000 player pre-registered already and now it’s time to get on and game.
Ace of Spade is a shooter that offers real-time combat and construction. Players will have to coordinate assaults, use strategy, stealth and tactics to complete objectives and build fortifications. There is the option of creating your own bespoke games and objectives to eliminate enemies.
- Commando: This one man army carries things that go boom! With all brawn and some brains, the Commando is a heavy weapons specialist that will rain destruction down on anyone foolish enough to get in his way.
- Marksman: An expert in covert operations, once the Marksman gets you in his sights you better hope he doesn’t pull that trigger, he has razor sharp accuracy and distance is no object.
- Rocketeer: Catch him if you can! With his jet pack the Rocketeer will be getting into all the best tactical locations, ready to ambush you from on high! Once he’s taken out his target he’ll fly off and wait for the next unsuspecting victim.
- Miner: The Miner is the tunnelling king and an expert at crossing enemy lines undetected! If you don’t post a look out he might just collapse your defences without ever having presented a target for you to fire at.
Games modes include:
- Demolition – Destroy the enemy’s base before they destroy yours.
- VIP – Protect the VIP.
- Occupation – Defend your base from the opposition, then switch roles and try and plant a bomb in the opposition’s base.
- Multi-Hill – Both teams fight to control changing hill points.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill more than the other team. Nice and simple.
- Zombie Mode – Survive the Zombie attack. Get killed by one, you become one.
Ace of Spades is $9.99 and can be purchased from Steam.
Today's Top 10 Stories
RUMOR: Next Xbox Dashboard Update Beta in June/July, Features Microsoft Point Phase Out and UI Changes60 comments
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.