Posted on June 17, 2012 AT 04:53pm
The world’s largest manufacturer of LCD/LED monitors and HDTV’s has released an industry first. AOC’s new 23 inch HD display has a built in docking station for iPods and iPhones. The 30 pin docking station allows users to experience instantaneous playback of video, audio, and photos that are housed on docked iDevices through AOC’s patented plug-and-play technology. The monitor, called the AOC Aire iPlay, will set you back about $279.99 depending on the retailer. But that’s a small price to pay to have an open USB port again for those who are constantly charging or adding music to their iPods. The Aire iPlay also has multiple power-saving features for those who are looking to save a few cents on their electric bill and lower their carbon footprint.
• Ultra-slim (12.9 mm) monitor with built-in universal iPhone/iPod docking station
• 23” viewable image size, diagonal
• 50,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
• Displays 16.7 million colors
• 2ms response time
• 16:9 Aspect ratio
• 250 cd/m² typical brightness
• 1920×1080@60Hz resolution
• HDMI digital input
• Built-in SRS Sound speakers: 10 Watts
• Windows 7 compatible
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.