Posted on January 2, 2013 AT 08:39pm
While Aspen has had some less than ideal news roll in today with the recent announcement of Joe Benitez leaving the company, Aspen also has some great news to show off, with the reveal of the ten titles they will be releasing in 2013 as part of their “10 For 10″ campaign, celebrating ten years as a publisher. With ten major titles (five new, five classic) on the way, starting in February, Aspen can rest easy knowing that these titles, which will all sell for $1 in honor of the major milestone for the company. Aspen has announced the following titles (as described by their press release):
- February – Legend of the Shadow Clan (Brand New Series)
- March – Shrugged Volume 2
- April – Jirni (Brand New Series)
- May – Charismagic Volume 2
- June – BubbleGun (Brand New Series)
- July – All New Fathom
- August – Awaken Skies/Overtaken (Brand New Series)
- September – Executive Assistant: Iris Volume 4
- October – Trish out of Water (Brand New Series)
- November – All New Soulfire
Be on the lookout for these great titles from Aspen Comics!
In other news, Image Comics has announced that for one special issue, Chynna Cluston-Flores will be appearing to do guest artwork for Michael Allred’s It Girl And The Atomics. This special one-shot will focus on one of the most popular non-regular characters, Mr. Gum. According to writer Jamie S. Rich: “”Mr. Gum was probably the character I was most sad not having as a regular in It Girl and the Atomics.”
It Girl And The Atomics #6 will release on January 23rd!
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.