Posted on September 4, 2012 AT 08:18am
Today, Atari announced their release date for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D available exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. The game will be released in just a couple months on October 16th.
Roller Coaster Tycoon has had some great success through their years since their inaugural game was released back in 1999, selling over 11 million units. This upcoming game for the 3DS developed by n-Space should prove no different.
New features added for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D include:
- New gameplay mode “Coaster Story,” blends tutorials & park challenges into an interesting narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
- A first-person view for coaster rides that fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS
- The ability to freely customize the design of roller coasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and the touch-screen interface
- Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
- Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
- Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass™
- Invite your Mii Plaza™ friends to your theme park
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.