Posted on September 16, 2012 AT 10:50am
Alongside the Borderlands 2 release on Tuesday, BradyGames will have their renowned strategy guides ready and waiting to accompany it in both actual and digital formats.
The Borderlands 2 Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide (as seen on the right in the picture above) will include all the game-tested strategies of the Signature Edition. Additionally, it will be manufactured as a high-quality hardcover with art specifically designed for the book by Scott Kester. The extensive guide will contain five papercraft models printed on high quality paper stock with web supported video instructions featuring Claptrap himself. The book will also contain an exclusive travel guide of Pandora featuring art of the vast environments as well as the billboards and ads of the world. Don’t forget to read through the developer interviews with Anthony Burch, Jeramy Cooke, Matt Armstrong, and Raison Varner.
The Signature and Limited Editions of the strategy guides will hold a wealth of information. The pair of books will each contain the following:
- A complete walkthrough of the main story to feature maps, collectibles, expert tips and an index of the optional quests.
- A breakdown of the four playable classes to include an in-depth look at personalities, special abilities, skill trees, as well as possible builds for solo and cooperative play.
- A listing of the game’s entire arsenal as only Marcus could describe. Things like damage calculators, weapon generation, the specialties of each manufacturer, and how to choose the best weapon for your class. Plus, coverage of black market items (SDUs), class mods, relics and more.
- A beastiary of every single creature that players could encounter. Insights and observations are provided by Sir Hammerlock with a symposium on each species and mob family to include spawning locations, critical hit diagrams, likely drops, and loads of stats.
- A quick reference to all challenges and Achievements/Trophies, along with a customizable skins/heads/cars gallery. Don’t forget the secrets and Easter eggs!
The Signature and Limited Editions will be available for $19.99 and $34.99 respectively. Look for them on Tuesday to complete your Borderlands 2 purchase.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.