Posted on November 19, 2012 AT 04:45am
Chasing Aurora is a launch title for the Wii U and this 2D aerial action game is the first game in a series that is planned around the dream of flight. Players will have to fight in the Alps to attain Aurora’s Gem or spend time playing a variety of game types.
Chasing Aurora‘s Features:
- Three different multiplayer game modes based on classic children’s games.
- A single player mode that is a race against the clock.
- Unique physics-based flight inspired by the age-old dream of human aviation.
- A fresh and mysterious world to explore.
- Outstanding 2D vector- and pixel-based art style right in the middle between origami and pop-up book.
- Original sound track composed by and performed on Alpine instruments by Christof Dienz.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.