Posted on February 4, 2013 AT 08:29am
Crusader Kings II is almost a year old, but Paradox Interactive has yet to abandon the game. A new expansion pack called The Old Gods is set to be released sometime in Q2 2013. If you’ve always wanted to force pagans to convert to your religion, then this expansion pack is for you! Or become a pagan chieftain and lead your warriors to victory against other pagan chieftains. Some noteworthy additions in this new content include:
- Games can now start in 867 AD
- Worship the powerful Old Gods and spread your religion to the unwashed masses
- Rebels now have specific goals
- Other adventurers can raise armies
- Pillage other villages for loot
- Raise your banner and call others to join you in a crusade against other targets
Check out the announcement trailer below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.