Posted on June 20, 2012 AT 04:02pm
It’s always nice to hear from a dev studio that they are listening to their players’ feedback, and Spacetime Studios has done just that. Dark Legends, Spacetime Studios Vampire MMO on iOS devices and web browsers is getting some reworked gameplay and mechanics based off of fan complaints. A list of the changes is below.
Changes to Energy Mechanics:
- 3D missions no longer require energy to initiate.
- Campaigns will now display a recommended minimum level to convey the difficulty level to players.
- Players will now use energy to send Allies on jobs.
- Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
- Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs they can undertake.
- Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it, but the same energy cost.
- The more time a job takes the better the reward.
- If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
- When Allies perform jobs with the longest timers, players will receive an item plus a chance to get new legendary weapons.
- Players will receive their first minion. Minions are tied to players and live in their lair. This minion will offer players a daily reward of cash and xp. If a player successfully collects their daily reward for 5 consecutive days they will earn a new, random, wearable item.
- Minor changes to storyline of 3D missions
Now I have absolutely no idea what that will actually do to the gameplay but I’m always happy to see a developer listening and reacting to player feedback.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.