Posted on October 15, 2012 AT 06:59pm
Deadpool, who has enlisted (forced) the good people at High Moon Studios to make a game about (for) him talked about the game, and its latest addition at New York Comic Con. Domino, a well beloved character in the Marvel universe, has made her way into the game, mostly due to her…abilities. The Merc With A Mouth himself sat down for a little Q & A session, making sure everyone knew the reasons why he chose such an interesting character to accompany him in his new gaming adventure (taken from the High Moon press release):
Developer Q&A with High Moon Studios DEADPOOL!
- Deadpool, why did you choose to include Domino in your video game?
- Dude, no brainer, man. Have you seen pictures of her? She is smokin’ hot. And if that wasn’t enough (it totally is) she also knows how to handle a gun which turns me on. She has a soft spot for pancakes in large volumes, loves blowing things up, knows my GUY <BLEEP> (sorry, spoilers!) AND she owes me a date. (there’s the important part) So this is kinda like that: a date. I figure her Mutant power will help her ‘get lucky’ with me. (we see what you did there) Cross your fingers for a happy ending! Did we mention that she is stupid hot?
- Is Deadpool’s version of Domino different than how she is shown in the comics?
- Why would you take a work of art like Domino and mess with her? She’s got that lucky feeling that a person wants to be a part of. Get us some of that! So my minions at High Moon modeled her sweet body into the game just the way Deadpool (that’s me) likes it. The fans will appreciate High Moon’s careful attention to (her bewbs) detail and clear love of the Marvel comic universe when they see her in game. It’s called craftsmanship!
- How does Domino fit into the storyline? What are her motivations?
- Whoa hey spoiler alert! How about this: You give us 60 bucks and then we’ll give you the answer. The ride is awesome, but the price of admission must be paid, you dig? It’s been easy leading the guys at High Moon to create my game with an epic story and fill it with loads of other Marvel hotties to battle with. (and against. and kiss) Once we have your cashola then the exploration of this totally new and totally kick-ass game story crafted by me can begin! (don’t forget Marvel author Daniel Way) Oh yeah. Him. Right. So it’s a co-lab. That’s short for collaboration!
- Deadpool, what excites you about having Domino in your game?
- (bewbs) What? (be honest) Did you people read the answer to my first question? Sheesh. This is all for her. Neena deserves this shot at the big time. She works hard! (not as hard as ME) My game is gonna be HUGE and it will be perfect for her to skyrocket to the ‘A-list’. Then she will owe me another date and we can get to second base, baby! (let’s steal second and go to third) There was that one time Domino tied me to a bed. THAT excites me! She said it was for my own good and so the X-Men wouldn’t look bad. But we know what she was really after. (let’s do that again, soon) Guess her powers weren’t working that day. So yeah, what excites me about having Domino in my game? Totally bewbs.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.