Posted on January 23, 2013 AT 12:48pm
The long anticipated expansion to Capcom’s popular title, Dragon’s Dogma, has a release date. Dark Arisen will be coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on April 23, 2013 in North America (April 26th in Europe). It will be available to purchase as a download or a physical disc.
If you already own Dragon’s Dogma, you will be able to export your character and all existing save data to the Dark Arisen expansion. Continue your journey in a new world with new missions, new weapons, new armor, new augments and so much more. You will also receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dark Arisen.
However, if you do not own Dragon’s Dogma, do not fret. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen contains all the original Dragon’s Dogma content so you will be able to start your quest from the very beginning and then continue to the new realm of Bitterblack Isle to explore all the new content has to offer.
There are improvements to overall gameplay as well, like a more intuitive menu and easier travel. These improvements will be automatically retrofitted to the original Dragon’s Dogma game if you happen to own it.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will contain (Official release):
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augmentsLevel 3 Skill
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground cavern
- 14 new character/Pawn augment
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen has a $39.99 price tag. If you do not own Dragon’s Dogma, this is a great opportunity to grab both the game and expansion at a nice price.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.