Posted on November 29, 2012 AT 06:27am
If Tony Montana had a choice between fighting a war on the front lawn of his beautiful mansion or fighting a war from anywhere from his Android, what do you think he would choose? Well it doesn’t really matter, because now you have the power to make that choice! The classic franchise Scarface is now available as a massive multiplayer Android experience thanks to Fuse Powered and Hothead Games. Put yourself into the shoes of the legendary drug king pin and see if your up to snuff. As much as everyone loves to fire heavy artillery and scream at their enemies, there is something to be said for kicking ass and taking names from your mobile device.
“Scarface is such a cult-classic franchise with a huge fan-base so releasing the game on the largest mobile operating system — Android — was a well considered investment. With such an enormous potential player audience on Android, the social aspect of multiplayer was an extremely important feature in order to create a true Scarface experience,” said Jon Walsh, CEO of Fuse Powered. “We’re really excited to see how players build and protect their empires and more importantly, how they interact with each other.”
Here are the game specs as presented to us in the press release. The Scarface Multiplayer game on Android includes:
- A Massively Multiplayer Mobile Game – attack and rob real players from around the world in real-time
- Players can add friends to their mafia and boost their stats
- Authentic voices and images from the iconic crime film, including all of Tony’s famous quotes
- Interact with Tony’s famous friends and foes including Manny, Elvira, Frank and Omar
- Complete more than 96 missions that take Tony from the streets to the top of a criminal empire
- Players can custom build and expand their empire by choosing from dozens of businesses to own, upgrade and defend
- Explore six different locations in and around the city ofMiamiincludingSouthBeach, Downtown and the Club District
- Players can arm themselves with dozens of Tony’s ‘little friends’
- Stunning visuals and a custom soundtrack help bringMiamicirca 1980′s to life
- Message Wall – Taunt other players and get them to fight by writing on their message wall
- Skill Points – Get stronger by leveling up and gaining skill points
- Enemies – Find other players to attack and rob for cash
- Vault – Players can protect their hard “earned” cash from being stolen
But don’t think this is the kind of game you can easily put down just because it’s mobile. Players can launch an assault at any time, day or night. Keep your defenses up and be prepared to retaliate because there’s no telling when you’ll be hit next. You can get Scarface Multiplayer for Android free from here.
Don’t forget to say hello to your little friends here at Digital Noob and tell us what you think!
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.