Posted on June 27, 2012 AT 11:25am
As of today, June 27th, Red 5 Studios has hit 500,000 registered members for the Firefall beta. The half a million mark shows that the Firefall community is growing and that Red 5 has a potential blockbuster on their hands. To celebrate this milestone, Red 5 has released the PC requirements.
- OS: Windows XP (32/46-bit)
- PROCESSOR (AMD): Dual Core @ 2.6 Ghz (Athon 64 x2, Athlon II x2, Phenom II x2)
- PROCESSOR (Intel): Dual Core @ 2.2 Ghz (Core 2, Core i3, Pentium Dual Core)
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible AMD or Nvidia video card with 1GB RAM (AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4550 or Nvidia Geforce 8600)
- MEMORY: 4 GB
- PROCESSOR (AMD): Quad Core @ 2.8 Ghz (Athlon II X4, Phenom, Phenom II X4)
- PROCESSOR (Intel): Quad Core @ 2.4 Ghz (Core 2 Quad, i5, i7)
- GPU: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4850 or Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
- MEMORY: 4 GB
Mark Kern, CEO of Red 5 Studios said, “The feedback and support from our community has been an integral part of the development process. We’re treating Firefall as a service, which means it’s critical that we’re continually adding value and fun for players. Having a large and growing community lets us know that we’re on the right track. But more importantly, their feedback helps us stay on the right track.”
The beta has recently finished its first stage of testing and Red 5 has already starting to fix issues. They are going to be rolling out a large update later this summer that effects progression and core gameplay mechanics. With so many registered beta testers, Red 5 should be able to work all all the kinks for the upcoming release of Firefall. If you want a chance to join the beta, you can find all the information you need at the official Firefall website.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.