Posted on July 13, 2012 AT 07:23pm
Everyone has been trying to guess the end of the the Xbox 360 life cycle but it looks like there will be at least a couple more years left in it.
Microsoft has announced there will be a Halo 4 Limited Edition Console released. While actual details about the release date aren’t available, it’s safe to assume it will be around the same time as the release of the Halo 4 game…around November 6th. No one would be willing to buy a soon-to-be-obsolete console so there must be some life in the old system yet.
The specs listed on the Microsoft product page reads:
- Exclusive design: Limited-edition, one-of-a-kind console was custom designed by the Halo 4 developer, 343 Industries, and Xbox 360
- Two custom Halo 4 wireless controllers: High-performance controllers boast a range of up to 30 feet and come with a rotating D-pad and blue LED lights
- Halo 4 Standard Edition game: Begin the Halo Reclaimer saga right out of the box
- Exclusive sounds: Hear actual Halo 4 in-game sound effects when console is turned on and when the eject button is pushed
- Largest hard drive available: The 320-GB hard drive offers more space for game add-ons and downloadable content, and more memory to store all of your entertainment
- Custom downloadable content: Receive a code to download Halo 4 content from Xbox LIVE, including unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop
- Black Xbox 360 headset: Chat with friends on Xbox LIVE, or team up and jump in with multiplayer gameplay
So who’s buying one?
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.