Posted on July 5, 2012 AT 01:06pm
Today marks the world wide release of BBG Entertainment’s Einstein Brain Trainer. The game is available from the Apple App Store for $2.99 and is playable on the iPhone. Also launching today is an update for Einstein Brain Trainer HD, the games iPad couterpart. The update is free and will feature 12 extra activites for users to test their smarts with. Both games feature a series of mathematical, logic based, visual, and memory enhancing challenges to help players keep their minds active. Albert Einstein walks you through the game and offers some friendly motivation for those that need a little bit of hand holding to get started.
- 30 exercises in all, with 15 specially developed for the App
- Scientific background including a tutorial for each exercise
- Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
- Dynamic adaptation of the difficulty level of individual exercises
- Continuous interaction between the character of Albert Einstein and the player
- Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
- Trophy room for awards received
- Hot Seat mode – multiplayer mode on a single iPhone/iPad
- Game Center support for a global high score ranking
- Personal coaching by the likeness of Albert Einstein
For more information visit www.bbg-entertainment.com!
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.