Posted on August 27, 2012 AT 03:53pm
New gadgets and gear always tickle me, and this pretty is no different. GAEMS, Inc, along side 343 Industries, creators of the upcoming title Halo 4, have come together to create a brand new Personal Gaming Environment. Marked with the United Nations Space Command logo and colors, the G190 Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment (PGE) is designed to be rugged and durable, allowing the gamer on the go to play when they want to.
Director of Product Management for GAEMS Stephen Toulouse stated, “I’m a Halo fanatic, and I love getting to help create products like this. Not only does the Vanguard offer amazing new features over previous models like an upgraded 19 inch screen, better speakers, and improved case design, but with the UNSC styling and colors you could almost imagine a soldier in the Halo universe using equipment like this on the battlefield.”
“We worked hand in hand with GAEMS on the look of the Halo exclusive Vanguard. We both wanted to make sure we were creating something unique that Halo fans would be proud to show off. I’ve used their products myself and it seemed a natural fit for us. The final design is really impressive, and a wonderful tribute to the Halo Universe and the UNSC,” said Frank O’Conner, Creative Director for the Halo franchise.
Only available for preorder on Amazon, the PGE has the following features:
- Integrated 19″ HD LED display with HDMI connection which lets you catch every detail of your favorite games and movies
- Integrated stereo speakers and dual 3.5 mm headphone jacks allow you to blast the sound or keep it to yourself
- Rugged case protects all your gaming gear from minor impacts
- Storage bags hold your controllers, power supplies, and other accessories
- Dual-straps and fitted foam base secure your console firmly in place while allowing for proper ventilation
- Unique UNSC logos and branding on both the exterior and interior of the case
- UNSC branded shoulder strap.
- Removable center badge on the case exterior for future customization
- Remote control with UNSC logo’s and styling
- Interior case LED lighting
- Exclusive Halo 4 sticker sheet featuring Halo4, UNSC, and UNSC Infinity logos
- Amazon Frustration Free Packaging
“As proven by our sales of the existing product the G155, Personal Gaming Environments are clearly providing a solution the industry needs. To have a partner as prestigious as 343 Industries working with us to create our latest solution for mobile entertainment in a franchise as loved and established as Halo just cements this fact. The Vanguard is a fantastic product, and we simply cannot wait to get it into the hands of Halo fans.” said Dean Mercier, CEO of GAEMS.
Priced at $349.99, you can find it for preorder on Amazon.com starting today, and is expected to ship along side Halo 4 on November 6th.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.