Posted on August 9, 2012 AT 06:09pm
If you haven’t gotten enough high flying bullet time fun in Max Payne 3 yet, rejoice! As of today the Local Justice Pack is available for download on the PC. The pack includes three new maps based on the final chapters of the game, a new M4 assault rifle with attachments, the light fingers item to speed up your looting, a new São Paulo Police multiplayer faction for you to join, and lastly there are some new Social Club accomplishments for you to try your hand at.
As an added bonus, for the next week it will be available at a discounted price of $5.99, down from its original $7.99. Of course players who have already picked up the Rockstar Pass will receive the DLC free of charge.
With the release of the first DLC pack, the pre-order bonus DLCs and the Special Edition Pack are also available now for individual purchase, these include:
- Cemetery Map – Multiplayer map with a wintry New York City skyline, sniping positions amongst the monuments, destructible tombstones, and a looming mausoleum: 1.99;
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack – Includes the Light Anti-Tank Weapon, the Slippery Character Burst to quickly escape a firefight, and the Listening Device Item that amplifies player hearing: 1.99;
- Pill Bottle Item – Allows players to carry more painkillers in multiplayer: 0.99;
- Deadly Force Burst – Grants extra stopping power with higher damage bullets in multiplayer: 0.99;
- Classic Max Payne Character – Multiplayer avatar inspired by the original Max Payne: $0.99.
- Special Edition Pack - includes the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable fan favorite multiplayer characters including Mona Sax, Vladimir Lem and Max from Max Payne 2, plus the Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack (Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov Cocktail projectile weapon): $1.99.
So all together this new lineup of DLC will cost you around $15 for the first week and closer to 18$ afterwards. Is the DLC worth that much? I don’t know, I just enjoy diving through a doorway and leaving holes in the bodies of everyone in the room; but, If anyone does know feel free to leave your opinion in the comments section.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.