Posted on June 27, 2013 AT 08:26pm
Massive Multiplayer Online games better known as MMO’s have become a game type that is a dime a dozen. In the last few years it seems like there is about one a week being pushed out to the market. Choosing one to actually sit down and invest time in has become a challenge in and of itself. Tynon looks to change the mundane of the MMO genre by integrating some Social aspects to the game. Brave warriors can stand tall gathering a group of friends together to enter the world of Tynon.
In Tynon, players start the game as a recruit of Aerie City, a floating city in the sky, and are tasked with saving the world from impending doom. Unlike traditional video games, the innovative combat system focuses on strategy; players are free from inputting battle commands during the fight, while maintaining passive control over their character. With 8 maps, daily world bosses, guild warfare and epic loot, Tynon brings an in-depth high-fantasy MMORPG to web browsers. Experience a rich world with vivid artwork in an approachable social game format. The questing action is playable anytime, anywhere!
- Single Player Adventure – Travel the realm and battle a variety of foes across 8 maps and various dungeons. Assemble your band of heroes, craft epic loot, discover golden treasures, and save the floating city!
- Innovative Combat – Vivid battle scenes keep the player’s focus on strategy, freeing them from inputting traditional commands during the fight.
- RPG Customization – Players recruit the best heroes into their party, customizing them with special weapons, armor, and more.
- Rally the Troops – Enlist friends in guilds, challenge them in the Combat Arena or face off in the wild.
- Conquer the Land – Complete quests to receive huge rewards while unraveling an epic-length RPG tale.
Play Tynon for free now at: http://www.tynon.com/
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.