Posted on December 13, 2012 AT 11:42am
The Raptr gaming community has announced the results of their second annual “Most Played Games” awards and some of the results are not all that suprising. The awards were given based on the amount of time played for each respective title throughout the year. From individual hours to session lengths to total playtime, numbers were crunched and winners have been named.
The recipients of Raptr’s Most Played Awards of 2012 are as follows:
- Most Played New Game – Borderlands 2 (Gearbox/2K Games)
- Most Played Game (Released Anytime) – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Treyarch/Activision)
- Biggest Boost from User-Generated Content – Portal 2 (Valve)
- Most Played Long-Awaited Sequel – Borderlands 2 (Gearbox/2K Games)
- No Bathroom Break – Borderlands 2 (Gearbox/2K Games)
- Most Played XBLA Game – Minecraft (4J Studios/Mojang)
- Most Played New IP – Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
- Most Successful Paid to Free-to-Play Game – Star Wars: The Old Republic (BioWare/EA)
Are you surprised by any of the winners? What games have you been wrapped up in over this past year? Talk about it in the comments below!
Source: Raptr Awards Announcement
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.