Posted on May 17, 2013 AT 10:21am
Today Nintendo did one last Nintendo Direct before E3 this morning. You can view the whole thing below, but here are the highlights:
- A new Sonic game is in development, Sonic Lost World and will be a Wii U and 3DS exclusive.
- More Game Gear Titles coming to the Wii U VC
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages will be available for less then $10 for three days after their May 30th launch.
- Further details given on the new levels in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Leading up to the North America release, videos will be posted regularly on Nintendo’s YouTube channel promoting Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Further details given on Game & Wario gameplay
- More details were given on the HD remake of Resident Evil: Revelations. Hunk and Rachel will be playable in Raid Mode.
- More details were given on New Super Luigi U. Nabbit is now a playable character in multiplayer mode. The DLC pack will be in the Wii U eShop 6/20. A standalone retail version of the DLC will also be available on 8/25
- The Wonderful 101 release date is September 15th
- Pikmin 3 features 3 new characters: Alph, Brittany, and Charlie
- As was posted earlier, Nintendo will be offering game demos for E3 titles in select Best Buys
Nintendo has also stated they will be doing one more Nintendo Direct before E3 wherein they will finally divulge details on the upcoming Smash Bros titles. They will also discuss a new 3D Mario game and other Wii U titles.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Watch a wounded Sebastian stumble through a corridor full of wheelchairs in this new The Evil Within trailer
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.