Posted on August 20, 2012 AT 02:51pm
ORIGIN PC announced today that starting today, their most powerful EON laptop is ready to be shipped out. Called the EON17-SLX, it is perfect for gaming due to the fact that it has a second discrete GPU. With support for the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690M and AMD Radeon HD 7970M cards, the newest EON is the right choice for gamers, professionals, enthusiasts, or anyone who’s looking for power on the go.
- Overclocked Intel 3rd Generation Mobile Processors: With Intel’s latest IvyBridge mobile processors and ORIGIN PC’s Professional Overclocking, the EON17-SLX offers significant power and performance never before seen in a laptop.
- NVIDIA SLI Support: Combine the power of dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M discrete graphic cards for an unprecedented mobile gaming experience with smooth and stunning detail.
- AMD CrossFireX Support: Harness the power of dual AMD Radeon HD 7970M discrete graphic cards to dramatically improve gaming performance.
- ORIGIN PC Professional Overclocking: Get the most out of the EON17-SLX by overclocking the CPU and GPU with our award winning professional overclocking service.
- THX TruStudio Pro: THX TruStudio Pro gives you the ability to tweak your audio to perfection and enjoy games and movies in crisp, clear quality.
- Exclusive ORIGIN PC A-Panel Design: Will be available in the future in matte black, matte red, or your choice of custom paint. Traditional style is available now.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
For more information, head over to ORIGIN PC’s site.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.