Posted on September 27, 2012 AT 09:41pm
Digital Tribe Games, Serious Brew, and Green Hill announce Cargo Commander. Fast paced action intertwined in survival horror. You are Cargo Corps latest recruit the cargo commander alone in space far from home. Face off against aliens and other cargo commanders trying to steal your glory. No worries you are armed with your trusty Fistcannon™ to aid in your endeavours. Use approved Cargo Corp technology such as breathing and jumping to grab all the cargo you can.
- Randomly generated levels built from what you name it. Type in a name of your choice to build a unique sector to share with your friends!
- Fully destructible environment; create your own path with your Platform Drill and explosives
- Compete with other Cargo Commanders for promotions – each level has an online leaderboard
- Journey Mode allows you to explore an endless chain of containers without worrying about wormholes ruining the party
- Loot the dead corpses of other players from their vain attempts at out-performing you
- Upgradeable weapons and tools, and over 80 cargo items to collect
- Subtle bittersweet story of a blue-collar working man trying to get home to his family
- Sweet Dutch bluegrass tunes from Doppler Audio!
Straight from the developer, Serious Brew:
“It’s a game that lets you know what dads do when they are off to work. I doubt my dad was slaying mutants and blowing up stuff when he was on a late shift, but I’ll never know.”
Maarten de Koning, Managing Director at Green Hill:
“We’re excited to bring Digital Tribe Games and Serious Brew together on this amazing journey to outer space! The creative freedom for the developer was an important goal for us, and collaborating with Digital Tribe Games proved to be a good fit. Now all gamers around the world can enjoy this truly unique title on Mac and PC.”
- Digitally launches October 18th, 2012 on PC and Mac in leading digital stores
- SRP: $9.99
- Genre: Indie Action-platformer
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.