Posted on April 25, 2013 AT 09:09am
Well if you are Phineas & Ferb every day is the best summer day when you wake up. If you aren’t at least you can live vicariously through a video game of their encounters. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff will release on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U video game system, Wii™, Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo 3DS™ from Nintendo. Ready yourself for an adventure unlike any other you have been on. With all new vehicle created by the boys you will go out and try to collect new pieces for your own museum.
“Phineas and Ferb is a wonderfully inspired property marked by clever writing, iconic characters and outrageous adventures that appeals to the kid in all of us,” said Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Majesco Entertainment. “This new interactive experience delivers all of the spontaneous fun from the show with a multiplatform release across consoles, handhelds and mobile platforms.”
- Multiple Gameplay Modes:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron vehicle), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet to super Agent P and battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Original Storyline: Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and outlandish adventures.
- Museum of Cool: Display the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.