Posted on July 9, 2012 AT 12:23pm
If you are anything like me, you grew up reading Mad Magazine and giggling over the antics of the White and Black Spies. It was one of the first things I’d look for.
Retro gamers and comic lovers have something special coming this summer…Spy Vs. Spy for the iPhone and iPad. Sure they did a Spy Vs Spy game before but don’t think this will just the old Atari game done over with HD graphics. The game will be based on the original but will also include added features. Spy Vs Spy player will enjoy:
- Control the battlefield with BYOB (Bring Your Own Bomb) tactics
- A plethora of traps, weapons, loot and mischief in modern and retro modes
- Experience the revolutionary retro classic’s Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and Trapulator™ now in full HD
- Try your hand at international espionage with online and local multiplayer matches
- All new campaign mode featuring the 8 original embassies as well as 16 new ones
- Integrated Game Center leaderboards and achievements
“If you don’t succeed at first…spy, spy again.”–Alfred E. Neuman
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.