Posted on June 19, 2012 AT 07:39am
Save endangered species, one tap at a time! That’s the goal of publisher and developer SGN’s new game Rescue Reef. Rescue Reef is apart of the Fluff Friends Rescue series, all of which are available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The game is free from the App Store.
The player is responsible for rescuing endangered animals from the reef and saving them by nursing them back to health. Much like in real life rescue scenarios, the ultimate goal is to release each animal back into the wild which in the game will earn you rewards. The objective is to rescue fish, mammals, invertebrates, and reptiles from polluted waters to build an ocean wildlife sanctuary. Collecting shells will act as currency, allowing you to buy upgrades.
- Free-to-play time management game with endless playability
- 20+ levels in which players rescue and nurture an ever-updating variety of sea life
- Go on Breeding Quests to rescue special breeds and build additional shelters
- Store where players can use the shells they’ve earned to customize and expand their underwater sanctuary
- Players learn about endangered species by helping to re-populate ocean wildlife
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.