Posted on June 28, 2012 AT 09:16am
Pew Pew. That’s what you will be hearing a lot of during a week in July if you gain access to the Shootmania closed beta before July 2nd. That’s right, Ubisoft has finally announced when the closed beta will start for their new team-based competitive shooter, aptly named Shootmania Storm.
In the beta players will have access to several game variants including:
- Joust: one on one matches between two players
- Elite: three on three matches between two teams
- Siege: five on five matches between two teams
- Melee: kill everybody. AKA. Deathmatch
- Royal: kill everybody except there is a dome over the map that is constantly shrinking causing the battlefield to get smaller by the second
- Battle: a team on team map with absolutely no restrictions on team size
- Time Attack: a training course
I’m not entirely sure if the game mode editor is available yet, though from what I have seen Ubisoft is continuing to work on it. Players are able to register online now for the Shootmania closed beta at www.shootmania.com . Remember folks, this must be done before registration closes on July 2nd or you’re out of luck till the next one comes around.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.