Posted on June 27, 2013 AT 04:41pm
Water based physics, boss battles, a water shooting fire truck and a little dude named Ouie, what could be better? Mobile gamers are in for a treat on July 11th as Sprinkle Islands hits Ios and Android stores. You will have some intense heat to battle but no worries Ouie is ready to tackle anything that is in his way. 48 levels will provide hours of fun as you hone your fire fighting skills.
In Sprinkle Islands, players can expect:
· Four distinct island environments with a total of 48 levels for hours of challenging entertainment.
· A fire truck on the move for longer, more dynamic puzzles and complex obstructions.
· Dramatic aquatic boss battles at the end of each island are a Sprinkle first!
· The return of amazing water physics! The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in mobile
games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects.
· Refined, simplified touch mechanics to give players better control of the water cannon’s stream.
A trailer for Sprinkle Islands is now available at http://youtu.be/hmgxj8F89jM. Be sure to download Sprinkle Islands on iOS and Android for $1.99 when it launches on July 11!
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.