Posted on June 27, 2013 AT 04:58pm
Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm! has recently been sent into the wilds of the indie playing field to test the waters of IndieGogo. Gamers are well aware what small companies go through so the development team behind the game would appreciate any help possible. Three former SNK / King of Fighters staff has taken the last Six years working on this labor of love. Letting something like this go into the wild is always a bit scary. Like a small child the project needs protection but you want to pur Red Bull down it’s throat to give it wings. With the help of Nyu Media this team hopes to get the games localized to America so fighting fans can have a shot at what this team has to offer.
Interested in helping out in any way you can? Reaching a goal is a great feat but one that is easy enough to obtain. Even if the amount you can help fund the project is not that large it will help. Please think about helping out as these indie developers usually pour their heart and soul into their games and often the passion shows.
What Happens If We Reach Our Goal?
- Two new characters (backers are invited to vote on roster of candidate characters to decide which add)
- New graphics and story rewrites
- Improved game play, balancing, and online match support
- MC voiceover by TOUGEKI announcer Koori Masao
- Full English localization
- English commentary by famous overseas tournament commentators (to be announced)!
- A NESiCAxLive arcade version in collaboration with Taito! (presently planned for release in Japan only)
- Worldwide release of the PC (Windows) version with English and Japanese language options
Backer Rewards and Stretch Goals
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.