Posted on December 3, 2012 AT 06:04am
Paradox Interactive and Kerberos Productions have spent the past year updating and improving their popular sci-fi game title, Sword of the Stars II. But wait, that’s not all! There is an added faction, new options and a whole new expansion.
End of Flesh, the new expansion title, brings the Loa into the story. This shape-shifting, artificial intelligence is part of a a former slave race and has the ability to settle even the most formidable landscapes.
Sword of the Stars II Enhanced features:
- The new Loa race with a new drive for their ships – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
- Over 25 new technologies including a new tech tree for cybernetics
- 10 new weapons and attack systems
- Expanded ship building option for all six original factions, including new Leviathan class ships
- 2 new independent races to seduce or bludgeon into your imperial orbit
- New random encounters and mission types
- All previously released faction based DLC – the voices, the badges, the avatars, the skins…all of it
The new, updated Sword of the Stars Enhanced Edition is available right now through all major distribution channels for $19.99. However, if you are an existing Sword of the Stars II owner, you will get the End of the Flesh expansion for free as a special thank you for hanging in there during the update.
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.