Posted on May 22, 2013 AT 11:32am
This new “one-of-a-kind”, supernatural RPG is now available through Steam for Windows ($14.99).
In The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, players will assume the role of the son of Abraham Van Helsing, the famed vampire hunter in this witty, dark re-imagining of the Van Helsing world.
- Detailed level-up system – Players are able to spend points on hit points, mana, damage, and much more as they traverse through skill trees to mold Van Helsing to their liking.
- Hunter’s Lair – A central hub for players to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, accept new quests from allies who join the resistance against the scientific scourge, teleport between locations, and utilize the alchemy lab.
- Tower-defense mini-game – When the Hunter’s Lair is attacked by enemies, players have the opportunity to defend their home with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- Rage system – Enabling players to have up to three active skill modifiers called PowerUps, players have the ability to charge their PowerUps by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion system – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and skill tree
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.