Posted on August 4, 2012 AT 12:40pm
There is a mobile game on the horizon from Phosphor Games and man, it looks pretty cool. This 3rd person, action-adventure game is loosely based on the Old English tales of King Horn.
Horn puts players into the role of a blacksmith’s apprentice. You awaken one morning to find your village has been overrun with monsters. But wait, those aren’t monsters! The village has been hit with a curse and everyone has been transformed. You are the only hope for your village and must enter upon a fantastic quest to save your people.
Horn will feature:
- Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, slashing, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
- Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
- Story and characters that will surpass the best offerings on the platform
- Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
- “Pick up and play” objectives and challenges that allow for short and long gaming sessions
- 3 unique and beautiful fantasy worlds to discover
- 9 game levels with multiple challenges per level
- 10 Hours of story missions, plus endlessly escalating challenge modes
- Hidden side content to discover
- Score written by award winning Austin Wintory (‘Journey’)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.